CAR HEATER COOLER. HEATER COOLER
CAR HEATER COOLER. HOW TO INSTALL A TANKLESS WATER HEATER VIDEO. SOLAR WATER HEATER PROBLEMS.
Car Heater Cooler
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A fastball
- A device or container for keeping things cool, in particular
- An insulated container for keeping food and drink cool
- a refrigerator for cooling liquids
- A refrigerated room
- an iced drink especially white wine and fruit juice
- a cell for violent prisoners
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
1962 Opel Kadett A (01)
The Opel Kadett (known as Vauxhall Astra in the UK) was a small family car produced by the German automobile manufacturer Opel between 1937 and 1940, and then again from 1962 until 1991, when it was replaced by the Opel Astra, (branded in the UK as the Vauxhall Astra MK3).
The Kadett was re-introduced in October 1962, 22 years after the original model was discontinued.
In 1957 Opel Product Director Karl Stief was mandated by General Motors headquarters in Detroit to develop "the perfect Anti-Volkswagen" ("einen perfekten Anti-VW"). The development team was headed up by Stief, supported by Hans Mersheimer (car-body) and Werner K. Strobel (engine and running gear), under conditions of such secrecy that even now very little is known of the development history of the 1962 Kadett. 649,512 of cars had been built at the company's new Bochum factory by the time it was replaced in July 1965.
The car later became known as the Kadett A. In addition to the standard saloon there was an L (luxury model), a coupe, and an estate (called Caravan). The new Opel OHV engine was available as 1.0 with 40 hp (30 kW) and as 1.0 S with 48 hp (36 kW).
The Kadett clearly featured a much more modern design than the Volkswagen Beetle which then dominated the market for small family cars in Germany and various surrounding countries. The Kadett offered more passenger space, massively more luggage space and a much less encumbered view out. Its water cooled engine enabled it to provide a far more effective heater. Even fuel consumption was under most conditions superior to that of the Volkswagen, and many commentators much preferred the Opel's handling and its light and effective brakes to those of the market leader.
However, by the mid-1970s the Kadett's greatest relative weakness was already painfully apparent, as the cars disappeared rapidly from German roads while the Beetles endured. The Kadett's bodywork was not well protected from corrosion.
- - -
Der Kadett A von Opel war das erste Modell der bis heute produzierten PKW-Baureihe Kadett/Astra. Er zahlt zur unteren Mittelklasse und wurde ab 1962 im dafur neu errichteten Opel-Werk Bochum gefertigt.
Aus dem Kadett wurde eine wesentlich modernere Konstruktion als der marktbeherrschende VW Kafer. Vor allem seine Karosserie war die gro?te Starke gegenuber dem Kafer. Sie bot den Insassen mehr Platz, bessere Sicht und einen viel gro?eren Kofferraum. Auch hatte der wassergekuhlte Kadett im Gegensatz zu seinem luftgekuhlten Konkurrenten eine tadellos funktionierende Heizung. Die Fahrleistungen lagen bei geringerem Kraftstoff-Verbrauch ebenfalls uber denen des Kafers. Der Antrieb erfolgte konventionell vom langs eingebauten Motor uber ein Vierganggetriebe mit Mittelschaltung auf die hintere, blattgefederte Starrachse.
Nur in der Lebensdauer hatte der VW Kafer die Nase vorn: Obwohl der Kadett-Motor als sehr zuverlassig galt (die Konstruktion wurde bis in die 1990er Jahre verwendet), war schon Mitte der 1970er-Jahre der Kadett A im Gegensatz zu gleichalten VW-Kafern aus dem deutschen Stra?enbild vollig verschwunden, die Karosserie war nicht gut gegen Rost geschutzt.
The infamous Corvair. It was introduced by GM in c. 1960 to compete with the "VW Bug" It had an air-cooled rear engine that burned a quart of oil with each fill-up of gas. Ralph Nader wrote a book "Unsafe at Any Speed," about this car.
I remember in 1962 taking a trip across America to California in my friends new Corvair and we had to keep cans of oil. It also had a gasoline heater which worked but was gas millage killer.
It was a great car by the time GM discontinued it.
connect it halogen heater
ceramic bathroom heater
electric multipoint water heater
lasko ceramic heater review
honeywell baseboard electric heater
solar pool heater canada
replacing water heater anode
racold water heater bangalore
Post a comment